For Computing at Vernon Primary School, we follow the National Centre for Computing Education (NCCE) and their programmes of study.
The vision of the Computing curriculum at Vernon Primary School is to provide every pupil with:
- Competence in coding for a variety of practical and inventive purposes, including the application of ideas within other subjects.
- The ability to connect with others safely and respectfully, understanding the need to act within the law and with moral and ethical integrity.
- An understanding of the connected nature of devices.
- The ability to communicate ideas well by using applications and devices throughout the curriculum.
- The ability to collect, organise and manipulate data effectively.
Files to Download
Computing Learning Objectives Overview Computing Policy Acceptable Use Policy Social Media Policy E-Safety Policy Computing Journey Computing Long Term Map Computing Subject Overview