The school has a uniform which looks smart and contributes to the feeling of ‘belonging’ to the school community.
We are mindful of the cost of living and therefore, many items that constitute our uniform can be purchased as a generic item from supermarkets and retail stores. We also have a uniform bank in school for any families who wish to seek second-hand items free of charge - please enquire at the office.
- Grey skirt, trousers or shorts
- White polo shirt
- Navy school sweatshirt with logo OR Navy cardigan with logo
- Black, grey or white socks or tights
- Shoes – sensible black school shoes, not trainers
- Navy Reading Bag (Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 only)
PE & Sports (required uniform)
- Vernon Logo Sports T-Shirt
- Navy blue shorts
- Black pumps
- Trainers for outside Games (KS2 only - Years 3 to 6)
- PE bag
- Optional item: For PE in colder weather (winter only) tracksuit bottoms and a sweatshirt are optional for KS2 (Years 3 to 6)
- Hair band to tie back long hair
- Mid-blue (gingham check) dress for Summer
- Showerproof, reversible fleece with school logo
- Navy polar fleece with school logo
- For PE in colder weather (winter only) tracksuit bottoms and a sweatshirt are optional for KS2 (Years 3 to 6)
For safety reasons, children cannot wear earrings during any PE/Dance sessions. This includes studs for recently pierced ears. If your child has pierced ears, please ensure that earrings are taken out on PE/Dance days or your child can remove and replace them themselves.
Please make sure that all belongings are clearly labelled.
School uniform that includes a logo (sweatshirt, cardigan and sports top) can be obtained from our supplier in Macclesfield: