For Languages at Vernon Primary School, we follow the 'Language Angels' programmes of study for the planning and delivery of French lessons.
The vision of the Languages curriculum at Vernon Primary School is to provide every pupil with:
• The confidence to speak with good intonation and pronunciation.
• Fluency in reading.
• Fluency and imagination in writing.
• A strong awareness of the culture of the countries where the language is spoken.
• A passion for languages and a commitment to the subject.
• The ability to use language creatively and spontaneously.
• An independence in their studies and the ability to draw upon a wide range of resources.